Weekly Newsletter – Issue 2
Stay in the loop! This weekly newsletter is posted on our websites and will be e-mailed out to you through the e-mail address on file in Aeries.
Parents, below you will find the weekly newsletter, afterschool activities, and Tae Kwon Do information and signups.
TKD What Makes Us Unique?
1. We Specialize in Children Only: Everything from our safe top-of-the-line equipment to out curriculum is chosen with your child’s best interest in mind.
2. Age-appropriate Instruction: Children learn differently than adults and our programs utilize age appropriate teaching methods. We believe in the “positive reinforcement” method of teaching.
3. Reward-based Teaching Method: Aside from the constant verbal praise, our students earn stickers, patches, and stripe tips on their belts to reward and reinforce their best efforts. These are earned for achievements at home, the classroom, and the community.
4. Certified Black Belts instructors: All of our instructors are certified Black Belts, with several years of training, teaching, and experience.
5. Internationally Recognized Black Belt Rankings: When students earn a black belt at A&G Martial Arts, they are directly linked to the Tae Kwon Do Federation based in Korea.
6. Convenience: We understand how hectic parent’s schedules can be and that is why we founded the on campus, after school program. A true martial arts without compromise!
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
EVERY WEDNESDAY | 9/15 – 11/3
$250 Session Fee
$90 Uniform Fee