At St. Genevieve Elementary School, we combine an integrated academic curriculum with our comprehensive religion program to provide students with a quality Catholic education. Working in partnership with parents, we provide a solid foundation during your child’s important formative years. A foundation which will prepare them for the exciting future that lies ahead.
Our Parents Are Partners
We clearly recognize that parents have an integral role to play in the education of their children. Included in our student admissions process is an interview with you; while you ask your questions and get to know us, we hope to get to know you, too.
How Do I Become A Valiant?
We’re guessing you’re excited about everything that makes St. Genevieve unique, from innovative learning opportunities such as the 1-to-1 iPad Program, to our terrific supplemental learning catalogue which includes Fine Arts, Drawing, Music Appreciation, Instrumental Band, Percussion Band and Physical Education. Start the application process today and enjoy the experience for years to come.
Get to Know Us — Schedule a Tour
The best way to learn if St. Genevieve Elementary is the right school for your child is to visit our campus. Meet our wonderful faculty, members of the student body, and experience firsthand our joy and positive energy. While on-site visits aren’t required, we always recommend you come and experience your child’s potential school in action. Personal tours are by appointment; to schedule one, call (818) 892-3802 and speak to someone in our Admissions Office.
Schedule a Shadow Day
Shadow Days allow your child to spend an entire day on campus in their respective grade, discovering for themselves all the great things SG has to offer.
Individual Shadow Days are available by appointment through the Admissions Office. To sign up, call (818) 892-3802.
Complete Required Forms
The 2021-2022 Admissions Application is now available as a form to fill out online, as a writable PDF (to download, print and mail), or you may pick up an application when you meet with our admissions staff. The application fee is $50.00, paid through our main office via cash, check, money order or credit card.
- Download PDF: Application for Admissions
- Provide a Copy of Your Child’s most recent Report Card – email it, or submit it in person, with the Application.
- Schedule a Student Assessment – An in-person evaluation of your child gives us an idea of where they are academically. It is administered by our admissions staff or grade level teacher. Exams are by appointment only.
- Download PDF: Entrance Exam 2020-2021
- Parents and Student Interview – Our admissions office will contact you to set up an interview. It is extremely helpful to know all our families, and so both parents and students are invited to come to this meeting. Decision letters are mailed within a week of interviews.
Check back again for important dates.
St. Genevieve values a diverse learning environment that is reflective of the greater Los Angeles Community. International students are welcome. Specific information regarding the application process can be found on our International Students page. Inquiries should be directed to our International Student Counselor, Ms. Judy Zhu.